Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well, Well, Well

This is a funny place to find myself in, I've been converted to the way of the blog. In the past I've given my feelings regarding the blog quite openly. It's been a long journey, but here I am with my own. I realise this is only the first, I've got big plans for the future of this humble little blog (not for world dominance) but maybe it will continue on into the distant future...
So keep tracking with me, tell your friends and give me advice and feedback.
Stay tuned for updates on our little community in Rocherlea, for pics and poems, and ponderings.
Haha gee's I've set myself up for a big fall.
Maybe I should just say, why don't you check again and see if I've added anything else. Ha

1 Comments:

At 2:30 pm, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

proud to be the first. this is history. love the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home